Mirko Pallera is a digital marketing strategist, a writer and a professional speaker. He is CEO at Ninja Marketing, an Italian unconventional marketing company active in the fields of publishing, training and consulting.
As Strategic & Creative Director he oversees digital communication projects for prestigious brands such as Google, Diesel, Heineken, Barilla, Tim, Mulino Bianco, Vodafone, Ben & Jerry’s, Presidency of the Council of Ministers and others.
In his country he has been among the first to do extensive research into what what would soon be called Non-Conventional Marketing: in 2004 he co-founded with Alex Giordano Ninja Marketing, the first blog/observatory on non-conventional marketing which was classified in 2007 as the best Italian blog. Since 2011 Ninja Marketing has steadily been the N°1 marketing blog and in the top 10 italian blog chart, with more than 450.000 monthly page views and a community of more than 20.000 professionals.
Mirko has been scientific director in many Italian Masters in Marketing Innovation and Social Media Marketing and he is currently visiting Professor in Unconventional Marketing at IULM University Milan.
“Go viral” is the ambition of every advertiser, but nobody – till today – has been able to explain the real secret of virality.
Mirko has penned two bestselling books in Italy .
After his first marketing best seller book – “Unconventional Marketing: viral, guerrilla, tribal and the 10 principles of postmodern marketing” (Edizioni Il Sole 24 Ore), the first Italian reference book on the subject that has currently been adopted by many Italian universities and by the most prestigious business schools – Mirko Pallera has been looking for the “holy grail” of communication: the secret formula to design a brand and a campaign that can stimulate tons of sharing in social networks.
So he invented a new clear formula that he explained in his new book “Create! How to design contagious communication (and make the world a better place”. Easy and useful, the formula permits to design what he calls the Viral-DNA of any idea, the genetic structure that has decreed the online success of brands such as Burger King, Old Spice, T-Mobile and Nike, obtaining the most from investments and leveraging on the great potential of social media.
Speaker and Jury
Mirko is a very popular and appreciated speaker for his fresh ideas that can inspire the audience. He was invited to partecipate to some prestigious international events as judge and speaker. He has been:
- Member of the jury in the “interactive” section of the New York Art Directors Club Global Awards (New York)
- Speaker at the International Word-of-Mouth Marketing Conference of Barcellona, Hamburg and Paris
- Speaker and judge at Cristal Festival (Crans-Montana, Switzerland)
- Speaker at International Communication Forum (Davos, Switzerland)
- Speaker at PIAF (Prague International Advertising Festival)
- Ambassador and judge of the Webby Awards, the Oscar of Internet and web design
- Member of IADAS (International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences) New York
- Member of WOMMA (Word of Mouth Marketing Association)
- Founder of WOMMI (Word of Mouth Marketing Italia Association)
If you want Mirko to your event as a speaker you can contact him here!